There are many things happening in September. To see all the things happening in September visit the Be Ready Utah Calendar, follow us on social media, and visit the Annual Events page. Visit Ready.gov/september for National Preparedness Month details.
Septembers Theme is “Prepare to Protect” and weekly themes are as follows:
- September 1-4 will be all about Making a Plan for Families, Schools, Businesses, and Communities.
- September 5-11 will be all about Building a Kit for Families, Schools, Businesses, and Communities.
- September 12-18 will be all about low-cost, no-cost preparedness ideas.
- Check out this video on Free and Low Cost Steps to Preparing from the Spring 2021 Be Ready Utah Webinar.
- September 19-25 will be all about teaching youth about preparedness.
- September 16, 6pm-9pm: Be Ready Utah Webinar
- September 1st-30th is The Business Continuity Institute’s annual Education Month.
- See the Be Ready Business Calendar for upcoming webinars for private sector preparedness.